Exciting news!! Neuron Report paper is published on 31/05/2018
Dr Sonia Correa and the whole lab will be presenting at the international meeting on metabotropic receptors in Taormina, Sicily 1st-6th October.
Dr Mark Wall (University of Warwick) is on a sabbatical with the research group until August 2018.
- Dr Sonia Correa is presented at the University of Leeds for the Leeds Neurodegnerative Network on the 3rd February 2017
- Dr Sonia Corrêa is presented at the 26th Neuropharmacology Conference on Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors, San Diego 10th-11th November Title: Arc controls synaptic strength through a direct interaction with Clathrin-adaptor protein 2
- Dr Sonia Corrêa gave a talk at Newcastle University in the Molecular Cell Biology of Ageing seminar series on the 27th September 2016
- Dr Sonia Corrêa gave a plenary lecture at the XVIII Congress of the Brazilian Society for Cell Biology in Sao Paulo Brazil 13-16th July 2016
- Dr Sonia Corrêa gave a talk at the University Warwick in the School of Life Sciences on 1st July 2016
- Dr Sonia Corrêa gave a talk at the University of Sheffield in the SiTraN on 25th April 2016
- Dr Sonia Corrêa gave a talk at the University of Southampton for the Institute of Life sciences on 29th October 2016
- News article about the Nature Communication paper 2014